Mobile Personal Training & Health Coaching
Many of us are caught in the challenges of modern life with increasing work hours, longer commutes and other daily pressures. Have you found yourself in the vicious cycle of arriving home, sitting on the sofa and passively watching TV day after day? The last thing on most peoples mind is to head off to the gym for a 1 hour battering from a trainer with the “no pain, no gain!” mentality. My holistic approach to fitness training could not be more different. After listening to your goals and objectives I carefully plan a bespoke training programme specific to you to maximise your training outcomes.
A step by step guide of training with TG Health Coach:
- Make an appointment for a free consultation
- Decide on a training package
- Complete relevant fitness assessments to measure performance
- Enjoy training with me following a bespoke programme
- A fitness diary to record weekly physical activity and a food diary
- Enjoy the health benefits of a more active lifestyle
The Health benefits of exercise are well known and the evidence overwhelming. Here are just a few:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- A 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
Bespoke Training Package
I’ll arrange a time for a free consultation to meet you at your home or another convenient location to discuss your training goals and objectives. This provides me with an opportunity to truly understand what you’re hoping to achieve and to complete a pre-activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q) an important document to ensure safe exercise prescription. We can also discuss the various training options/ packages and the cost of each with no obligation to buy.
After the consultation I can review your goals and objectives and plan how best to achieve them in an efficient and timely manner. It’s important to record a baseline of your current health and fitness and I use a variety of assessments to measure these. This will allow you to see your performance increase over time. Over the subsequent weeks I’ll plan exercise training sessions to maximise the desired training outcomes and provide you with a fitness diary to record your weekly activity and if you hope to lose weight keep a food diary.
We’ll perform the assessments every 3 months to measure your performance increase over time.
Increase your Performance
Average Performance Increase of 8 Clients after 12 weeks of Training